Professional Pest Management For Arco, ID Properties
What was once a historic town that paved the way for atomic power, Arco is now a quiet small town in the heart of Idaho. With a small array of locally-owned restaurants, bars, and businesses, as well as walkable neighborhoods, this is a tight-knit community that enjoys calling Arco home. With limited rainfall, the mild nature of each changing season is enjoyed by many; however, it also means that there is always the chance of a pest problem no matter if it’s in your home or business. At Falls Pest Services, we seek to provide our customers with complete pest control that keeps them safe throughout the year. As a locally-owned family business, we believe in treating every customer with fairness and honesty. All of our services are guaranteed and our team of technicians is fully licensed and certified. For more information on how we can help keep your property pest-free, contact us today.
Home Pest Control In Arco, ID
As a family-owned and -operated business, at Falls Pest Service we treat every customer as if they were our own family. To us, this means honest and fair pricing, safe procedures and practices, and always going the extra mile. Our team of technicians is fully certified and licensed, which means that you are always getting the safest, highest level of service around. When you contact us, we begin with a thorough inspection of your property to determine if there’s any pest activity present and then we move on to treatments, which we develop with you. We work together with homeowners to create a maintenance schedule that will ensure your home is pest-free no matter the season. In addition to our ongoing pest services, we offer specific treatments for pests like mosquitoes, rodents, cockroaches, and bed bugs. And with guaranteed services, you can rest assured that your problems are being solved. To learn more about keeping your home pest-free, contact us today.
Everything You Need To Know For Total Rodent Control In Your Arco Home
Mice and rats may be small, but they can create big issues that pose health risks as well as threaten the structural integrity of your Arco home. Here are a few of the things that you need to know in order to better protect yourself against rodents:
Make sure that all of the openings, even the smallest ones, around your home are sealed up with steel wool, wire mesh, silicone-based caulk, or sheet metal.
Trim back any overhanging tree branches and hedges.
Inside your home, always make sure that food is stored in airtight containers and never left out uncovered.
Keep the surfaces and floors around your home free from spills and crumbs.
Aim to remove any excess clutter like packing materials and magazines.
It’s never too soon to call the professionals! Rodents are pervasive pests that can make your life difficult. To keep rats and mice from moving in, consider bringing in the professionals.
For more information on how we can help keep your home free from rodents or for the safe removal of an active problem, contact Falls Pest Services today.
How To Minimize Mosquito Risks In Arco
A mosquito bite might seem harmless, but don’t be fooled — the mosquito is the deadliest pest in the world. The female seeks human blood in order to reproduce and once she’s fed, she’ll seek cool, moist, and dark places to lay her eggs. But mosquito problems don’t have to be the case on your Arco property. Here are a few ways to limit your exposure to mosquitoes and the risks they pose:
Opt for unscented personal products like laundry detergent and hair care.
Limit the amount of time you spend outside at dusk and dawn.
Remove areas of standing water around your property.
Wear light-colored clothing.
Try not to sweat.
Limit the amount of alcohol that you drink.
Don’t succumb to the discomfort that mosquitoes in Arco pose; contact Falls Pest Services today for more information on the seasonal mosquito treatments that we offer.
Commercial Pest Control In Arco, ID
Pest problems can threaten your business in more ways than one: health risks, property damage, tarnished reputation, and lost revenue. At Falls Pest Services, we work day and night to prevent pests from becoming a problem in your Arco business. When you work with our team, you’ll always receive the most qualified team of licensed and certified technicians, treatments that are safe and effective, and our pest-free guarantee. We customize every step of the process to meet your needs, and when it comes to treatments, you can rest assured that every product and application will meet your industry's standards. We work with businesses like restaurants, property management, banks, hotels, and childcare centers to ensure that they're pest-free all year long. If your business could benefit from ongoing professional commercial pest control, contact Falls Pest Services today for more information.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Total Ant Control For Arco Property Owners
Ant activity can also be dangerous to your property and those inside it. The fact of the matter is that ant populations spread very quickly, causing a large-scale problem that is hard to manage on your own. Here’s a step-by-step guide to total ant control for Arco property owners:
- Clean up spills and crumbs and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Don’t leave pet food out and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices outside the home.
- Eliminate standing water and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation.
- Repair leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and malfunctioning drains.
- Take out garbage regularly and store it in a trashcan outside with a lid.
- Use a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
While these tips can help, professional pest protection is the most reliable and effective source of quality ant control. Falls Pest Services provides year-round ant control and prevention services that local property owners can depend on without a doubt. Call today to learn more.
Three Tricks To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Arco Home
Among the many concerning factors of a bed bug infestation is the fact that they can quickly spread their populations larger and larger until the infestation becomes unmanageable. Here are three tricks to keep from bringing bed bugs into your Arco home:
- Check for bed bug activity and signs of bed bugs in secret cracks and crevices of furniture, linens, and clothing.
- Inspect luggage, packages, and other items that have been exposed to infestation elsewhere outside of your home.
- While traveling, check the hotel sheets for tiny red spots and wash all clothing after a trip.
If you discover bed bugs in your home or business, the best thing you can do is call in the pest professionals immediately. Reach out to the team at Falls Pest Services to learn more about our bed bug control solutions.
Having Cockroaches In Your Arco Home Is Worse Than You May Think
You’re probably aware of the fact that cockroaches are bad, but are you aware of the extent of the threat? Here’s why having cockroaches in your Arco home is worse than you may think:
- Cockroaches feed on organic food sources like decaying matter, and sewage, picking up all kinds of germs and pathogens. Then, they bring these pathogens inside and spread them all around your space.
- Cockroaches also leave droppings all around your property, including feces, saliva, and shed skin, all of which contain allergens. When these allergens become airborne, they can trigger allergies and asthma attacks.
- Cockroach contamination can expose you to a long list of adverse health conditions, including cholera, dysentery, listeriosis, giardia, gastroenteritis, typhoid fever, and E.coli.
If you are experiencing a cockroach infestation in your home, the only guaranteed way to protect yourself and those you love is to get in touch with a team of experienced pest professionals. Falls Pest Services is here to address all your cockroach control and prevention needs, so call us today to get started.
Why Spiders Enter Arco Homes & How To Keep Them Out
Spiders are a common household invader that we deal with, and they’re such frequent intruders because several attractants in your home draw spiders to your property.
Spiders enter Arco homes looking for food. Since spiders feed on insects, relying on them as their main food source, the presence of various insects is a huge reason why spiders are attracted to your property. They also seek shelter in cool, damp areas, so if you have any moisture problems on your property, this condition is conducive to spider activity.
If you want to keep spiders out of your Arco home, there are a variety of ways you can be proactive in your spider control efforts, such as:
- Eliminate excess moisture and easy access to food sources around your home.
- Eliminate spider webs that you find on your property.
- Install door sweeps and door screens; replace or repair any damaged window and door screens.
- Keep your home clean (regular dusting, sweeping, wiping up crumbs and spills, and reducing clutter.)
- Keep your yard well-trimmed.
- Properly store your food, take your trash out routinely, and keep it in sealed containers outside.
- Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices around the foundation.
At the end of the day, the most effective, dependable source of spider control and prevention is ongoing services from the pest professionals. Falls Pest Services offers trusted spider solutions that you and your loved ones can trust. Contact us today to learn more.
Request Your Quote
Complete the form below to request your quote from Falls Pest Services.