Professional Pest Management For Swan Valley, ID Properties
Located just 45 miles west of Jackson Hole, the town of Swan Valley, ID, is a great place to live, work, and play. We’re situated along the banks of the South Fork of the Snake River, and we get the enjoy views of both the Caribou Mountains and the Palisades Range. Whether you’re taking a scenic drive or spending the day dry-fly fishing, Swan Valley is a great place for adventure. Unfortunately, local pest populations also think it’s great here.
All year long, Swan Valley homes and businesses are vulnerable to pest infestation, and it’s important to secure the proper protection. Falls Pest Services is your local source for dependable residential and commercial pest control services. Since 2017, our family-owned and operated company has provided customized pest solutions to properties throughout Bonneville County and the surrounding areas. Our team of licensed and insured pest technicians has extensive knowledge about pest identification, elimination, and prevention, bringing you the highest level of expertise and professionalism.
Home Pest Control In Swan Valley, ID
Our team of licensed and insured pest technicians is here to provide the best residential pest solutions around. We have extensive knowledge about the ins and outs of quality pest elimination. Not only do we exterminate all pest activity, but we also provide all-season treatments to keep you protected moving forward. Some of our residential treatments include:
- De-webbing and treatment of eaves and soffits.
- Dust and liquid applications.
- Entry points and conducive conditions.
- Interior and exterior treatments.
- Spray three feet up and three feet out.
- Wall injections to seal up access points.
- Yard granules as needed.
We have serviced over 1,000 local homes, and all our services are “bug tested, mother approved!” Our pest-free guarantee means we’ll come back at no additional charge should pests return. Our team works hard to bring our valued customers the comfort and peace of mind that comes with pest-free living. Call today for your free estimate.
Four Backyard Mosquito Control Tricks For Swan Valley Property Owners
Not only are mosquitoes nuisance pests that leave us with itchy bites, but they’re also very dangerous vectors that can transmit disease into our blood. To protect yourself from mosquito-borne illness, it’s important to reduce attractants around your backyard, making it a less enticing place to lay eggs and breed. Here are four backyard mosquito control tricks to implement around your Swan Valley property:
- Eliminate sources of standing water like buckets and birdbaths.
- Plant natural mosquito repelling plants like rosemary, citronella, basil, and lavender.
- Keep your landscaping and vegetation well-trimmed to reduce potential harborage areas.
- Make sure that, if you have a pool, it remains chlorinated to avoid it being used for mosquito eggs.
For comprehensive protection from mosquitoes, professional solutions are the best way to go. If you think you may have a mosquito problem around your backyard, get in touch with the team at Fall Pest Services. Our mosquito control and prevention services give you continued protection throughout the year.
Why Can't I Get Rid Of These Ants In My Swan Valley Home?
When it comes to ant infestation, it can be tough to control because ants reproduce so rapidly. Even if you take care of one ant mound and destroy one ant colony, the fact is there are already multiple other mounds that have already formed around your property. Also, if you fail to eliminate the colony's queen, they’ll repopulate, putting your efforts to waste.
Some suggest pouring different solutions over mounds to destroy them, but that’s not always the best approach. Dumping things all over ant mounds can be extremely harmful to the environment, and unless you really know what you’re doing, it’s largely a waste of time.
Ants infest in large numbers, and they spread even faster. Homeowners can try to implement DIY control methods, but the truth is you’ll end up wasting a lot more money and precious time. The best approach is professional ant control and prevention solutions. Call Falls Pest Services to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Swan Valley, ID
No matter what kind of business you run here in Swan Valley, it’s crucial to address your pest control needs. Our commercial service plans give you complete coverage from a range of common area intruders, such as ants, spiders, stinging insects, mosquitoes, rodents, bed bugs, cockroaches, occasional invaders, fruit flies, and moths. We specialize in bed bug control and pest control for restaurants and property management.
We’ve also worked with a long list of local facilities such as airports, children's centers, retail, medical offices, rehabilitation centers, retirement homes, banks, and hotels. Starting with a thorough inspection, we determine the right treatment for you. After treatment is completed, we’ll return quarterly or monthly for follow-up services. If pests return, we do, too, completely free! Reach out to us today to discuss your commercial pest control needs, and we’ll get the ball rolling right away!
Warning Signs Of Bed Bugs In Swan Valley
Bed bugs have been making a steady comeback in recent years, and sadly, Swan Valley is one of the many places they've been spotted. If you fear you might have these blood-feeding parasites, act fast and call a professional, as they can spread quickly.
But how can you tell if you have bed bugs? Here are some common warning signs:
- Live bugs: This one is pretty obvious. If you see a bed bug, it's time to call for help.
- Bed bug bites: These pests are nocturnal, so you'll likely notice their bites in the morning when you wake up. They tend to be in groups of three and look like mosquito bites.
- Bloodstains on your sheets: If you see any bloodstains on your sheets, it's a sign that bed bugs have been feasting on you while you sleep.
- Dark spots on your mattress: These are bed bug droppings and indicate an infestation in your home.
- Pungent odor: Bed bugs release a musty odor that some people compare to coriander. If you notice this smell, it's time to take action.
Contact the nearest bed bug pest control specialist if you notice any of these warning signs in your home.
Don't let bed bugs take over your home, seek help today.
A Quick Guide To Spider Prevention For Your Swan Valley Home
Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders, is one of the most common phobias in the world. And it's not hard to see why. Pop culture often depicts spiders as creepy, dangerous creatures that can kill you with a single bite. Fortunately, not all spiders are dangerous to humans.
Some of the species that call Swan Valley home, such as the black widow and brown recluse, can be dangerous. But even the harmless species can be a nuisance.
If you're tired of dealing with spiders in your home, here are some tips on how to prevent them:
- Remove their food source. Spiders are attracted to homes that have a lot of insects. If you want to reduce the spider population in your home, make an effort to eliminate other pests.
- Keep them out. Take a look at your home's exterior and look for any cracks or holes. These are entry points for spiders and other pests. Use caulk or weather-stripping to seal these openings and prevent spiders from getting inside.
- Declutter. Spiders like to hide in dark, cluttered areas. Reduce their hiding spots by decluttering your home and keeping it clean.
- Use spider repellent. You can also keep spiders away with repellents. Look for products containing pyrethrin, an organic compound derived from chrysanthemums.
If, despite your best efforts, you find yourself dealing with a spider infestation, contact Falls Pest Services. We have the tools and experience to get rid of your spider problem.
Six Simple Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Swan Valley Home
As cute as a few mice or rats may seem, they can do some serious damage to your home. Rodents are known to gnaw on wires, which can cause fires, and they can also contaminate food and spread disease.
Fortunately, there are a few simple tricks you can use to keep rodents away from your home:
- Use rodent-proof containers. Store food in airtight, rodent-proof containers made of glass, metal, or thick plastic.
- Keep your home clean. Rodents are attracted to homes with excess clutter. Reduce their hiding spots by decluttering your home and keeping it clean.
- Seal any entry points. Take a look at your home's exterior and look for any cracks or holes. These are entry points for rodents and other pests. Use caulk or silicone to seal these openings.
- Use traps. You can also use traps to catch and remove mice and rats from your home.
- Natural predators. Another way to keep rodents away is to attract their natural predators to your property. Owls, snakes, and coyotes will help keep the rodent population in check, but the right cat can also be a great deterrent.
- Regularly inspect your home for signs of rodents, and take action immediately if you find any.
While these tips will help keep rodents away from your home, calling a professional is the best way to deal with a rodent infestation. Rodent infestations need to be handled with care as these animals can carry diseases.
Pest exterminators can identify the type of rodents you're dealing with and develop a treatment plan to eliminate them. Contact Falls Pest Services today for more information.
Why German Cockroaches Spell Trouble For Swan Valley Businesses
Just like in homes, roaches in businesses are a big no-no. German cockroaches, in particular, are a cause for concern as they multiply quickly. Here are a few other reasons why German cockroaches spell trouble for businesses:
- They're hard to eliminate. German cockroaches are resistant to many of the common pesticides used to kill them. Once they infest a business, they're extremely hard to remove.
- They spread disease. Cockroaches are known to spread disease. They can contaminate food and surfaces, which can cause sickness in employees and customers.
- They're bad for business. Cockroaches aren't only a health hazard, but they're also bad for business. No one wants to do business with a company that has an infestation.
As you've seen, most do-it-yourself solutions won't work when it comes to German cockroaches. So, do yourself a favor and contact the experts at Falls Pest Services. This way, you'll save on time, money, and stress in the long run.
Request Your Quote
Complete the form below to request your quote from Falls Pest Services.